Welcome to Lost Highway!We are bringing Southern's California the Largest Motorcycle show and concert it's ever seen! Featuring, live music, motorcycle stunt shows, freestyle motorcross shows, a motorcycle market place and more! LOST HIGHWAY is not an event to miss!
LOCATION / ADDRESS
SAN MANUEL AMPHITHEATER
2575 GLEN HELEN PARKWAY
SAN BERNARDINO, CA 92407
GETTING HERE & PARKING INFORMATION
Directions : San Manuel Amphitheater is just north of Ontario Airport.
- From Los Angeles: Take the 10 Fwy East just past the Ontario airport Take the 15 Fwy North. Go ten miles, than follow signs to San Manuel Amphitheater.
- From Orange County: Take the 91 Fwy East to the 15 North. After you pass the 10 Fwy, go ten miles, then follow signs to the San Manuel Amphitheater.
- From Rivde: Take the 15 North. After you pass the 10 Fwy, you will go about ten miles, then follow the exit signs to San Manuel Amphitheater.
- From San Bernardino: Take the 215 North. Follow the exit signs to San Manuel Amphitheater in the City of Devore.
ADA Parking is available with a Place card in the West Lot. Enter at Gate 1 to access ADA Parking.
EVENT AGE RESTRICTIONS:
The festival itself is all-ages. Please note, it will be a long day outdoor in the sun so we strongly encourage you not to bring young ones that would find this difficult to enjoy. The campgrounds are 18 years old and up.
The VIP Lounge is all-ages but, you must present a vaild ID and be 21 years of age or older in order to order alcoholic drinks or access the bar area.
I bought a Festival General Admission ticket, do I get to see the Outlaw Stage?YES. Festival General admission allows you full access to the festival grounds and when the Outlaw stage starts, you will be able to go anywhere to enjoy the show up in the Festival General Admission grass area. If you want a reserved seated seat or the pit in front for the Outlaw stage, make sure to select a reserve seat at check out."
I bought a reserved seat ticket for Lost Highway, where is my seat for the Full Throttle Stage?
The Full Throttle Festival stage, located in the open grassy festival grounds, connected to the amphitheater, will offer general admission viewing for everyone. There are no seats in the festival area. Reserved Seating and Pit Access are only available for the amphitheater's Outlaw Stage.
Can I go in and out of the venue throughout the day?
For safety reasons, once you are in the venue you need to stay in until you are ready to go home for the night. You can flow freely between the stages but you can't leave the venue itself and come back in on the same ticket. HOWEVER, if you are in the campground you are welcome to go to and from the campground as much as you wish.
- Lotion Sun block ( No Spray)
- 2 Water bottles per person, caps off
- Sealed cigarettes
- Food, 1 gallon clear baggie
- Disposable cameras
- Fanny pack
- Sealed tampons
- Sealed chapstick
PROHIBITED VENUE ITEMS
- Spray sun block
- Soda Cans / Sports Drinks
- Frozen water bottles
- Misting fans
- Backpacks / Camelback / Water backpacks
- Professional cameras/ Go Pro attachments
- Lawn chairs
- Coolers / Ice Chests
- Illegal Contraband
- Laser pointers
- Open containers of any kind
- Spiked accessories
- Wallets with chain or other chain accessories
- Umbrella's of any kind
- Weapons of any kind (including pepper spray)
- Large metal key chains
- Vape pens or E-cigarette
- Strollers / Skateboards / bicycles
- Glass containers of any kind / Aresol Cans
- Eye drops
- Beach Balls
- Markers, Pens, Spray paint
- Large purses or bags ( can not be bigger than 12" x12")